1 cup unbleached flour
1 cup other flours, such as spelt, oat, nut
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup sugar or ½ cup Splenda Blend
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
1. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
2. Add rest of ingredients, except strawberries.
3. Mix well with a spoon, mixture will seem dry.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Spoon into buttered muffin tins.
6. Bake at 350° for 25 min. for large muffins, do not overcook.
Serves: Makes about 12
Try sprinkling some of your favorite granola or cereal mixed with a little sugar
on top before baking for a streusel-like topping!